• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Redemption Part 2 at Adelaide

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
And there you have it. Sums up the whole tour really. Really, you'd have fancied Bangladesh to finish this match off from where we were an hour ago.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are the English commentators seriously saying that stumping wasn't out?

I thought it was out when you're not in the crease and the bails are removed...
Lloyd said he thought it was probably out, actually. But how anyone could say that the bail was definitely fully dislodged before his foot came down is beyond me.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lloyd said he thought it was probably out, actually. But how anyone could say that the bail was definitely fully dislodged before his foot came down is beyond me.
Maybe because there was a camera there documenting it? I'm not sure what Sky was showing but 9 had a split screen of the bail coming off and the foot in the air. It was definitive.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Maybe because there was a camera there documenting it? I'm not sure what Sky was showing but 9 had a split screen of the bail coming off and the foot in the air. It was definitive.
Watching that split screen now. For me the bail isn't fully dislodged before his foot comes down - or not certainly anyway.

Don't think we would have won anyway ftr

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this is making me think of those ****ing zing bails staying on the Thunder match earlier this season

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah the reverse-angle camera looked about as conclusive as you can get.

Though if Channel 9 did things in HD, it would be completely indisputable. Or use the ZING(TM) bails.