• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Redemption Part 2 at Adelaide

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watching that split screen now. For me the bail isn't fully dislodged before his foot comes down - or not certainly anyway.

Don't think we would have won anyway ftr
The entire bail didn't need to be dislodged, only half, before his foot came down.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, half the bail but fully dislodged was my understanding but the law I just posted, dunno.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In the end the ****ing idjit should have kept his feet down, and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Still love him obvs.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, I'm not quite sure who he managed to end up with his foot in the air anyway. On the replay it looked like he had more than enough time to get it down (or not lift it in the first place).

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would have given the award to Coulter-Nile or quite possibly Wawrinka as I was watching the tennis for half of Englands innings.

BTW, can we have just the one thread for the T20s? Not sure, I can live with Nadal losing and 3 separate T20 threads.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I would have given the award to Coulter-Nile or quite possibly Wawrinka as I was watching the tennis for half of Englands innings.

BTW, can we have just the one thread for the T20s? Not sure, I can live with Nadal losing and 3 separate T20 threads.
As a better idea, could we close the sub forum and have no threads?

Spark

Global Moderator
By the way, what in the name of all that is holy was Joe Root doing with that shot? Dreadful.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ffs England.

So do we need to win one or both the ODIs against NZ to get back the #1?