• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
First of all congratulations to the Indian team to make it to the final and wish them all the best for the final

wtf, that's stupid. Afridi should be captaining the side until he decides he doesn't want to.
True. Btw who watches SamaaTV. It is crap and should close down soon.

Really stupid by the PCB if that news is correct. Afridi has been inspirational and Waqar is a good coach who takes part in the fielding exercises. But i do think that it's time for Razzaq to go and maybe bring in either Hammad Azam or Anwar Ali Khan. We also need a decent batting coach. If Miandad and Waqar can keep their ego in check, then he would be a good addition to the coaching staff.
awta

Despite the terrible fielding in the semi-final I think the team has done fantastically well. Nobody gave Pakistan a chance to cross the QF coming into the WC and they almost managed to eliminate arguably the strongest side in the tournament. Riaz bowled beautifully and showed why he is considered a good talent for the future.

Fair play to India! great win for them they carried on the form they showed against us! Punter did say after their win against us that they are favourites to take out the title, can't go against that to be quite honest.

Teja.

Global Moderator
btw Teja you did predict the semi-final correctly :)
Indeed:cool:
Was reffering to the below post man, we posted in the same minute so you probably replied when I was typing my post and I thought D_F's post was the last reply in thread. :)

Fair play to India! great win for them they carried on the form they showed against us! Punter did say after their win against us that they are favourites to take out the title, can't go against that to be quite honest.

Blaze 18

Banned
Afridi has won over a lot of new fans in India with his recent comments. Kudos to the man and well played Pakistan! There's a video going around that shows his daughter in tears after the match. As happy as that Indian win made me, stuff like that makes me sad. Pathetic journalism.

Xuhaib

International Coach
tbh Afridi might be doing all this to get an IPL contract though there is nothing wrong in that.

Teja.

Global Moderator

Blaze 18

Banned
Not to make too big a deal of it, but that interview was really inappropriate IMHO. That reporter shouldn't be interviewing a child in an emotional state, and whoever was supervising her shouldn't have given permission.
I agree, the dude (Faizan Lakhani?) should be fired in my opinion.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Afridi has won over a lot of new fans in India with his recent comments. Kudos to the man and well played Pakistan! There's a video going around that shows his daughter in tears after the match. As happy as that Indian win made me, stuff like that makes me sad. Pathetic journalism.
Oh come on. The video is doing rounds for the innocence and so-cute factor. You got that totally wrong, Blaze. Watch this and tell me if the reporter is deriving pleasure out of seeing a kid cry:

YouTube - Afridi's daughter's match analysis

Teja.

Global Moderator
Not to make too big a deal of it, but that interview was really inappropriate IMHO. That reporter shouldn't be interviewing a child in an emotional state, and whoever was supervising her shouldn't have given permission.
AWTA

z