• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Under 19s Tour of Africa

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
A very nice way to end the tour, some really good performances there in the last game with pretty much all the batsmen performing well, with Zac scoring a quality hundred. The bowlers all did the job with Nick keeping his form going nicely.

Ok I guess it time for the annual CW Player of the Tour votes. He are my votes:

3. Matt Currie - A very good series with the bat and ball, continues on from his impressive form from the European tour
2. Andy Cameron - Lead from the front with the ball in every match, a really good captains performance
1. Matt Luff - Leading run scorer on the tour and got us off to some very good starts with James

Dravid

International Captain
76 avg in the series? No way I'm disappointed in this series. Can't wait for the Asian tour so I can let the national selectors know who I am.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My votes go as follows.

3. Nitin Dravid
2. Andy Cameron
1. Matt Currie

Well done boys, keep it up.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
A hatrick. Thats bloody sensational.
My votes are as follows:
1. Matt Currie
2. Matty Luff
3. Andy C
Dravid was brilliant as usual, though.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
3 Cameron - throws himself the ball and took a wicket every time
2 Luff - got the lads off to a start every time he went to the wicket
1 Currie - under used with the ball, but when he got it he was insane. Great patient ton, too.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations to Under 19 Captain Andy Cameron for winning th CW player of the Series. Cameron, just piped Blue's all rounder Matt Currie for the award for finshed with 17 votes compared to Cameron's 20.