• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OLD* T20 Availability Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is this the compo where I run the Fardingham ****s? If so, I'm all up for another go after making it so far last year.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Friends,

Now is a good time to remind everyone that charitable giving to East Robham should not just occur during the high profile cricket season.

The problems of this low income slum town do not disappear when the camera crews and superstars go home.

We need your continued support to collect the used needles from the street and provide ******s for the small percentage of committed children that run the gauntlet of the dangerous streets in order to attend school every day.

West Robham Rabid Wolves will donate $10 of every season ticket to the "Lets Sort Out the ****hole Next Door Fund"

Kev Gough

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Friends,

Now is a good time to remind everyone that charitable giving to East Robham should not just occur during the high profile cricket season.

The problems of this low income slum town do not disappear when the camera crews and superstars go home.

We need your continued support to collect the used needles from the street and provide ******s for the small percentage of committed children that run the gauntlet of the dangerous streets in order to attend school every day.

West Robham Rabid Wolves will donate $10 of every season ticket to the "Lets Sort Out the ****hole Next Door Fund"

Kev Gough
Problems got worse during the off season tbh, sales of Elizabeth Duke jewelry about the only thing improving in East Robham
I'll be sseing both of you in the Media Thread

-Signed
Claude Makelele
Investigative reporter

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Good to know there are heaps of people available for the competition that ended months ago.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Friends,

Kev Gough
Bahahahah.

WAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.