• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic Passion

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
they have communication issues, no one is talking to each other on the field, not to mention nathan smith's off field issues!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Tigers will be there Kyle...

Radiers HAVE to win this weekend or they are GORN for good...

Simon

all they have to do is beat Souths and Beat Melbourne, both at home, and they will make the 8, no worries, they have a better chance than Jana Pittman does of running in Athens.

Im a bit worried about Matt Elliott though, the lead story on nrl.com this morning is about him saying the Raiders can still win the comp!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
The don't have a 'proper' play maker, McLinden is dangerous with the ball and all but he doesn't create alot for his team mates.

on the other hand Matty Elliott, i have alot of respect for his straight shooting ways but damn. :S

Simon

i think Jana has a better chance of winning the mens 100 metre sprint than the raiders winning the comp im afraid....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Tigers will be there Kyle...

Radiers HAVE to win this weekend or they are GORN for good...
I can't see the Tigers making it. To make they will have to beat the Broncos, and I can't see that happening, especially at Suncorp. Even if the Tigers (by some miracle) make the finals they will get flogged by either Roosters or Bulldgos in the first round.

Back to topic - Pittman has said she will run...whether she will or not, is another story.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just like th Bulldogs flogged us in the 1st game this year, Oh wait we beat them...

And just like they flogged us in the game a few weeks back, oh wait they beat us by a couple of points in a game which every person known to man said we should have won only for a dodgy ref call to lose it for us...

And how can you say we must beat Brisbane to win?? We have a Bye that puts us on 24, a win at home against the cowboys takes us to 26, and a win against the Knights puts us to 28, if we get to 28 we will be in the semis no matter what happens to other teams cause our F/A is way better then anyone challenging us for a top 8 spot...

You people can't face the facts that this side has actually come somewhere.. Or is it your scared that if we make the semis we could scare a few teams???

Oh by the way that trip to Brisbane aint that scary from what i recall our weaker side last year won up their, and Brisbane are playing out of their skin atm, oh wait even the Broncs are struggling...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Just like th Bulldogs flogged us in the 1st game this year, Oh wait we beat them...

And just like they flogged us in the game a few weeks back, oh wait they beat us by a couple of points in a game which every person known to man said we should have won only for a dodgy ref call to lose it for us...

And how can you say we must beat Brisbane to win?? We have a Bye that puts us on 24, a win at home against the cowboys takes us to 26, and a win against the Knights puts us to 28, if we get to 28 we will be in the semis no matter what happens to other teams cause our F/A is way better then anyone challenging us for a top 8 spot...

You people can't face the facts that this side has actually come somewhere.. Or is it your scared that if we make the semis we could scare a few teams???

Oh by the way that trip to Brisbane aint that scary from what i recall our weaker side last year won up their, and Brisbane are playing out of their skin atm, oh wait even the Broncs are struggling...
Considering half our team is out injured, I think we are doing quite well to be in the top 3.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Considering half our team is out injured, I think we are doing quite well to be in the top 3.
Oh when we had half our side out injured we never had the luxury of that excuse, we were told that we were never good enough in the 1st place...

Simon

Blewy said:
Oh when we had half our side out injured we never had the luxury of that excuse, we were told that we were never good enough in the 1st place...
its not an excuse because we are travelling beautifully.....

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Haha poor Simon :P

She looked good, an amazing comeback from what was seeming to be the end of her Athens 2004 campaign.

Amazing stuff

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Yep, saw that. I was cheering her around the corner.

She looked good.

Once again Simon eats his words. :D
im getting quite used to that!
but my vnrl win makes up for it at the moment!

Simon

Blewy said:
Another one down as the Raiders go Crash Boom...
the raiders can still mathematically make it, if results go their way and they can beat souths by 60 in round 26 they may scrape in....