• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic Passion

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're right Simon. If the Eels, Sharks & Tigers lose their remaining 2 games the Raiders can make it. And looking at the draw that could possibly happen.

The Sharks have Storm (h) Cowboys (a)
The Eels have Panthers (h) Roosters (a)
The Tigers have Cowboys (h) Knights (a)
The Raiders have bye Souths (h)

Although if the Tigers & Cowboys win one of their remaining matches the Raiders are gone.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
basically if tigers lose both theirs, sharks lose both of theirs, knights only beat the tigers and raiders beat souths by a big margin they can get in, not impossible, but pretty ****ing close to it....

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Raiders are goooooone Simon, start getting the pain killers out for dads army next season.

who do the Knights have next round?

Simon

then the tigers, IMO out of all the sides outside of the 8 currently, the raiders and the sharks are the only ones who could get in and sharks i dont think will, canberra need something special, but i think they might come up with the goods...

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Canberra need to wait for other teams relsults and with their f/a they are in alot of trouble...the 8 will stay as is for me (Some teams may switch around a bit inside it)...

Simon

yeh ive woken up from my dream, the raiders are gone...
from here the 8 will finish
1 Roosters 2 Bulldogs 3 Broncos 4 Dragons 5 Panthers 6 Storm 7 Cowboys 8 Sharks

sorry blewy, no room for the tigers, i think they r gonna drop their last 2 games and miss out....