• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PA Representative Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Yes, AND I have no chance of making the International side! It
just like me :p

thanks for the nomination :)

(i have to admit though, Daniel was my first though before i remembered he played in the VB series)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
age_master said:
i rate Hoy a top CW XI prospect personally
That`s one way to kill the competition eh Age? :D

I would have to agree though, Hoy has been in scorching form during the last two seasons.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Haha, thanks for the recommendation Robertihno, but i don't have any intrest in taking up an.....administration role, at the moment. Maybe later with some more experiance under my belt...maybe.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I assume once Nath and Andrew are confirmed as the two nominees there will be a proper poll to get more people to vote. Either that or Liam will just count up the recommendations here. :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Early days, but it seems clear who the nominees will be.

Thread closed. Vote in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.