• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan-my finalist for ICC champions

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
luckyeddie said:
So he did something THAT awful and they rewarded him for it?

(wonders whether *spurs* are despised as much over there as they are over here)
dont be a player hater !! SPURS SPURS SPURS
and yeah don't mess with texas.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
maxpower said:
dont be a player hater !! SPURS SPURS SPURS
and yeah don't mess with texas.
I was going to say "Yeah, right. You and whose army?" - then I remembered a couple of important things

a) Where George Bush comes from
b) You are all related
c) look over there - a butterfly (legs it quick, but pees on the Alamo first because he likes Black Sabbath)

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
luckyeddie said:
I was going to say "Yeah, right. You and whose army?" - then I remembered a couple of important things

a) Where George Bush comes from
b) You are all related
c) look over there - a butterfly (legs it quick, but pees on the Alamo first because he likes Black Sabbath)
this calls for a roasted duck!!!
homer<hmm roasted duck, arghhh>/homer

:D

Choora

State Regular
Richard said:
Hmm...
Wonder how long this thread's going to last once Neil or Liam turns-up.

This thread shouldn't last long, this guy "da_lost_di" have been insulting everyone (probably want's everyone to get back on Pakistan).

Thread like this should be closed down

Bouncer

State Regular
wahindiawah said:
"we defeated u in ur own country The last time India met Pak in Pak, India won the series comfortably.

!

DO u remember how many matches India Won when pak last toured India on last two oceasions,

let me remind

in 1999 India WON 1 out of 6 games.

1n 1987 the world chapmions, won 1 game out of 7 that were decided.

In between those two serieses, the tournmenst that Pak played in India In 1989 Pak won Nehro Cup where India didnt even make it to fianls. and then in 1997 Pak was teh runners up Independence Cup in India.

wahindiawah said:
Well i don't wanna be a part of this nonsense anymore!
So far u have said nothing otherthan Nonsense

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
DO u remember how many matches India Won when pak last toured India on last two oceasions,

let me remind

In between those two serieses, the tournmenst that Pak played in India In 1989 Pak won Nehro Cup where India didnt even make it to fianls. and then in 1997 Pak was teh runners up Independence Cup in India.
Are you comparing that Pakistani team to the current one ??

Let me remind you that in 1999 Pakistan were led by Super humans like Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Saqlain Mushtaq(at his peak), Saeed Anwar , Shoaib Akhtar(at his best IMO) and Inzamam ul Haq. In 1987 & 1989, Pakistan were led by the great Imran Khan with Wasim Akram, Salim Malik, Javed Miandad, Abdul Qadir(?) etc and Pakistan was obviously the stronger side on all those occasions.

That can not be said now. India is at par with Pakistan(If not better) Pakistan has slight edge in bowling but India is better in batting. If you really think that Pakistan is going to stream roll over India in the future tours (like it did in 1987,89,99) then all I can say is DREAM ON.

wahindiawah

Banned
Bouncer said:

let me remind

when did i EVER deny that?

However at the time when India has just defeated comprehensively on their own backyard, it looked silly to me to read statements from Pak fan (dil-lost) saying that Pak had defeated India in India.

Pak is NOT a top team right now, the guy claims that only Pak is at par with Aus and all others are losers.Now if you do agree with such a person, then say so. frankly i think the guy is trying to humiliate Pak team.

AZN_PRIDE

Cricket Spectator
Hi

You shouldnt be talking about Indo-Pak tournment in pakistan, dont you see WE LET you win cuz you guys were beggin US, and YEAH DID you guys beat us a single game after that NOOOOOO,

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yes, yes, whatever, kids. If you want to debate properly do so.

If you want to act like six year olds and spout jingoistic and irrelevant nonsense, find somewhere else.

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sanz said:
Are you comparing that Pakistani team to the current one ??

Let me remind you that in 1999 Pakistan were led by Super humans like Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Saqlain Mushtaq(at his peak), Saeed Anwar , Shoaib Akhtar(at his best IMO) and Inzamam ul Haq. In 1987 & 1989, Pakistan were led by the great Imran Khan with Wasim Akram, Salim Malik, Javed Miandad, Abdul Qadir(?) etc and Pakistan was obviously the stronger side on all those occasions.

That can not be said now. India is at par with Pakistan(If not better) Pakistan has slight edge in bowling but India is better in batting. If you really think that Pakistan is going to stream roll over India in the future tours (like it did in 1987,89,99) then all I can say is DREAM ON.
we still have quality players ..
anything that was lacking in the current team was "discipline" now.. with the appointment of bob thats not a prob .. so watchout other teams !!

BTw.. when was the last time that ur team had won a 1 day tournament in AUS against AUS ??

Last edited:

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
wahindiawah said:
when did i EVER deny that?

However at the time when India has just defeated comprehensively on their own backyard, it looked silly to me to read statements from Pak fan (dil-lost) saying that Pak had defeated India in India.

Pak is NOT a top team right now, the guy claims that only Pak is at par with Aus and all others are losers.Now if you do agree with such a person, then say so. frankly i think the guy is trying to humiliate Pak team.
1 seris win against pak in pak .. and u guys had the balls to call ur team 2nd best ..
ur team is the most overrated team in the world..
ur players are only good for modelling in "tata buiscuit" ad films ..
wake up dude !! its 2004 !!

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
AZN_PRIDE said:
You shouldnt be talking about Indo-Pak tournment in pakistan, dont you see WE LET you win cuz you guys were beggin US, and YEAH DID you guys beat us a single game after that NOOOOOO,
its the AZN nikka F**k the rest !!
:D

good point u brought up dude !

Ringua

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
from_da_lost_di said:
we still have quality players ..
anything that was lacking in the current team was "discipline" now.. with the appointment of bob thats not a prob .. so watchout other teams !!
??

Sorry , but Indian cricket team is not Pak-centric. WE don't give much importance to teams like Pak .Today there is a team that can give Aussies a run then its India.

I know that you will keep comming up with tall claims and will try to belittle Indians achievement(in vain) coz you envy us.You know that ur team lack test standard batters(inzi and Youhanna being exception) doesn't have a single quality spinner and ur bowlers are overrated.

Its time for Pak board to listen to its former players advice and to improve the infrastructure, otherwise i fear that Pakistan might even lose ICC membership!

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I just want it to be next Monday so all this India v Pakistan terrace nonsense goes away again (until next time)

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ringua said:
Sorry , but Indian cricket team is not Pak-centric. WE don't give much importance to teams like Pak .Today there is a team that can give Aussies a run then its India.

I know that you will keep comming up with tall claims and will try to belittle Indians achievement(in vain) coz you envy us.You know that ur team lack test standard batters(inzi and Youhanna being exception) doesn't have a single quality spinner and ur bowlers are overrated.

Its time for Pak board to listen to its former players advice and to improve the infrastructure, otherwise i fear that Pakistan might even lose ICC membership!
read this : http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost.php?p=259671&postcount=11

u can also try to ans my question about : when was the last time india has won AN ODI series in AUS and against AUS?

BTW.. ICC is not a test championship tournament ..
i am talkin about 1 day cricket here ..
hell u guys brag about being no 2 in the world. ur not even no 1 in ASIA how could u be no 2 in the world ??

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
luckyeddie said:
I just want it to be next Monday so all this India v Pakistan terrace nonsense goes away again (until next time)
shyt u can lock this thread till the 19 and open it back after the match ..
we'll see who's predictions would be true and who will have to eat their words !! :)

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
telll u what ....
my neXt post on this therad will be on sept 20th ..
so tht u guys would know that " my words are my balls"

REQUEST TO ALL PAKSITAN SUPPORTERS:

PLZ DONT POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD TILL THE END OF PAK-IND MATCH !! SO THAT THESE GUYS WOULD KNOW THAT WE :

we walk on walk , not only talk on talk ...

TOO ALL THE INDIA SUPPORTERS:

lets see if you guys are confident enuff to not post on this thread till the Pak-ind match is over !!

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
from_da_lost_di said:
shyt u can lock this thread till the 19 and open it back after the match ..
we'll see who's predictions would be true and who will have to eat their words !! :)
I can't - I'm not a moderator, never been one, never want to be one, won't be one.

Just your friendly, neighbourhood, modest genius.