• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs. West Indies

FRAZ

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Yup, you cannot
with 1 hand right!
Yup thats my whole point . A three times bigger hand comes as a give me five type then the smaller one has to put it self in the way to prevent a hit. lol

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fraz, I am not born in India and I hold no grudge against any Pakistanis or the Pakistani cricket team. I am born an Australian, however I choose to support India because my parents are born there. Hell I even supported Pakistan when they annihilated Australia in the ODI series here in Australia a long time ago. Back when Saqlain was starting to make a name for himself.

I choose to support the WI because I'd like to see them win a tournament. It's none of your business who I support, and please leave me out of your little flame fests and attempts to enrage Indian fans. I want no part of it. :)

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
FRAZ said:
Yup thats my whole point . A three times bigger hand comes as a give me five type then the smaller one has to put it self in the way to prevent a hit. lol
what's this all abut ? where's the maple syrup and ice when u need it.

FRAZ

International Captain
^Come on buddy , All in service . You've won my heart so come any time and enjoy my hospitality ........ Any ways I dont know what did I say today to offend any one . Why am I so notorious now . I was just shaking hands today .

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
With ten balls, Corey Collymore has alone bowled more wides than West Indies did in the entire last match.

Shame, because when his radar's right, Shoaib Malik seems in trouble...

Kent

State 12th Man
Why did Pakistan win the toss and elect to bat?!

The WI play cricket like my pet dog...they're great at chasing but not much else!

Sehwag309

Banned
masterblaster said:
Poor Salman Butt, duck on debut......

:( Bad start for the young man
Quite Unfair I believe, putting him straight in the semis. He is regarded pretty high amongst pakistanis

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Kent said:
Why did Pakistan win the toss and elect to bat?!

The WI play cricket like my pet dog...they're great at chasing but not much else!
I know what the hell were they thinking? Bad decision, and I think we'll pay for it. :(

Sehwag309

Banned
nightprowler10 said:
I know what the hell were they thinking? Bad decision, and I think we'll pay for it. :(
:cool: Its all coz of Ganguly, he advised his chum to bat 1st - LINK

Still afridi is there, needs to bring all his pathan power to score heavy

General consensus was that it's going to be ENG/WI final-it was all about them this summer

..Still, PAK yet to bowl

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The overall total's not Afridi's fault, obviously, but the guy still displays the brain of a whelk in his batting.

masterblaster

International Captain
Courtney Browne impressed me so much today, his glove work was immaculate and did very well today.

Pakistan looked out of sorts and the 'inconsistently brilliant' tag still haunts them today.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Jeez. 131.

My predictions (along with quite a few others) have just been slaughtered.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
See this then
And Jono and Sanz Aint no Pakistani fans
Frazy boy, I made the prediction on the basis of performance. I thought WI had a better chance of winning this game because of their good batting line up and that's why my choice. We Indian cant even have pick another team to win now ?? Looking at the way this game is going right now, it seems I was right.

And no, I am not a Pakistani fan, I am an Indian fan.