• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter Lionheart Siddle is a Vegan Lion

DriveClub

International Regular
Who would have thought Peter Braveheart Siddle will still be chugging along in 2019 eating just leaves and grass? Worlds first vegan lion :notworthy

Kirkut

International Regular
Should go vegetarian instead of vegan.

Milk and cheese protein could bring back his pace.

Heboric

International Debutant
If little Alissa can get through concerts

i am sure her fellow vegan Super Sids can get through a lot of overs

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brettig worked himself into such a hole with the pumping up of how important Siddle was that he ended up writing an article about how Siddle basically won Aus the Ashes even though his removal from the team played a much larger role

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Australian Test Cricketers without a World Test Championship defeat.

Smith.exe
Peter Siddle.obe
Bancroft
Starc too I guess.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Im happy with his contribution this series with bat and ball. That 40 odd at Edgbaston was actually huge, there is no denying that. I definitely think he has been a good tourist. Even fetching Smith a chocolate bar after his century.

Id love to see him at The Oval but after this tour, he should retire from Tests. The Aussie home summer should be for Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc, Pattinson, Richardson and if we need someone else, pick a guy in his 20s. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
There's a good case to be made that without that 40, Australia lose the First Test and the whole series ends up very differently.