• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick a combo- third test

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh:

Ooops, he's on the second page of the scorecard print out I'm working on. I did wonder why Engs score was not that far in front of the crime.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Reckon England have more points than most of these XIs. People who picked Australians at all generally picked Smith and Clarke.
I picked Rogers, Nevill, Starc and Marsh. Marsh was a last minute inclusion and very much a waste but the rest all did better than Smith and Clarke, so I think I probably did okay. Not picking Root while most others did will probably cost me a bit.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Red Hill - 865
Shady Slim - 805
Thejedibrah - 820
Faaip - 833
Adders - 1049
Fred - 820
Nufers - 952
Dan - 810
CricAddict - 806
WalkingWicket - 957
Howe - 1049 (he picked all Eng players the same as me so gets to swap Finn for Wood)
Pews - 939
Flibberty - 804
GIMH - 729
schearzie - 793
Zinzan - 849
Bahnz - 781
Swingpanzee - 845
we're yorkshire - 963
compton - 847

Engerland Engerland Engerland!!!!

Me and Howe did get an unfair advantage cos we're the only ones that got Finn by default (top scorer) as we chose all England players..............but bollocks, that's what you get for backing your team 100%:p

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Best possible combo without ****ing with the order too much and keeping a spinner.......

Rogers - 58
Warner - 89
Bell - 123
Root - 106
Voges - 31
Stokes - 40
Neville - 71
Starc - 159
Finn - 240
Lyon - 123
Jimmy - 213

Total - 1253

Shady Slim

International Coach
so that is the all england score which you and howe got, going with all of Australia would get you a score of...

(also wouldn't you have moeen as allrounder?)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The opening post says to pick the XI that will impact the Third Test the most. So for people picking Wood, they should receive 0 points.

I didn't pick Rogers for example because I wasn't certain he'd play.