• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players' Association Representative: Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not sure how long terms usually are...but Towns should probably have another season now that I think of it... has done a pretty good job tbh.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Robertinho said:
I'm not sure how long terms usually are...but Towns should probably have another season now that I think of it... has done a pretty good job tbh.
Second these sentiments.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i thought the general idea from last seasons elections that it would be 2 seasons before another election

Loony BoB

International Captain
Would like to sort out existing business before the next one if possible. In the middle of sorting some things at the moment and it'd be good to get the new lad to start clean instead of just picking up on my unfinished work.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robertinho said:
agreed

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Samuel_Vimes said:
If a fair amount of players want an election now, fine. It's their association, after all.
Shouldn't there be a set time limit, like 6 months. And elections should take place regardless of how good the previous PA member was.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Actually, I agree with that. Not sure on the length, so much as that a PA Rep vote should go ahead at a set time, be it judged by seasons or months. The existing PA Rep should be able to be re-elected, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.