• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players Who Made You Taste It

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which players were you horribly wrong about? I called Jadeja's batting a myth moments before the first glorious six. Was wrong about Bairstow too.

All of New Zealand must be tasting it right now after Henry did that at the death yesterday. Pretty sure everyone except Weldone way underrating Jadeja's bowling too.

trundler

Nah, everyone knows the Jacket underperforms in JAMODIs.
When he got selected there was a lot of scoffing and mockery. I think PEWS said it best. Everyone knew he was capable of this but no one saw it coming.

Dre Russ and Gayle probably biggest disappointments.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Holding off until the final where either my tasteage will be legendary and complete, or I will be given further ammunition.
mmm think it's best to eat one piece at a time rather than trying to devour that much in one go - that could be too much taste for just one person

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When he got selected there was a lot of scoffing and mockery. I think PEWS said it best. Everyone knew he was capable of this but no one saw it coming.

Dre Russ and Gayle probably biggest disappointments.
One was broken, the other was ancient and way past his prime.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Santner, been calling for him to be dropped, and to replaced by Southee. Couldn't have proven me more wrong with his performance last night.

TheJediBrah

Santner last night really fed into the theory that, as a finger spinner especially, you want to spin the ball away from the bat. India's right-handers had no answer to him, but Jadeja came along and punted him with glee