• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pop quiz v1.1

What is your opinion of the season-long ban for Blackman?

• Total voters

pasag

RTDAS
Didn't know there was a law against laughing at other people opinions, I do it all the time as a matter of fact. I think most people would have had a laugh when seeing how Marc voted.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
Didn't know there was a law against laughing at other people opinions, I do it all the time as a matter of fact. I think most people would have had a laugh when seeing how Marc voted.
If your going to have a laugh at Marc why not have a laugh at Kenny, as he was the only person who thought Buddhu shouldn't have been banned. Really you should just respect some opinion and not have a go at it, even if you don't agree with. Both Kenny and Marc are allowed to their opinions on the matter, without people having a go at it.

pasag

RTDAS
I don't think anyone has to respect anyone elses opinions tbh. I don't get the concept actually, it's pretty cliche. If your opinion is dire, you're not going to get any respect from me, nor most other people around here. Again, I respect his right to have whatever opinion he likes, but I don't respect the opinion itself. Hence the laughing.

Loony BoB

International Captain
It should be noted that, aside from those previously mentioned excluded votes, I didn't pay much, if any, attention at all to the individual names when deciding on how long the ban should be. Also, Kenny and marc countered each other, really. As for not being able to laugh, it's not laughing at marc for any insulting reason so much as laughing at how it's just so very marc. ;) Hey, I grinned at it (as with Kenny). :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What I found funny about it is how terribly, terribly sensitive Marc is to bullying and insults which are directed at him and people he happens to like, when he's plainly the biggest bully on the forum when it comes to people he picks out as easy targets.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Jamee999 said:
An opinion differing to yours; how amusing.
He`s the only person who doesn`t want it to stand or be shorter. It`s vintage Marc.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
pasag said:
I don't think anyone has to respect anyone elses opinions tbh. I don't get the concept actually, it's pretty cliche. If your opinion is dire, you're not going to get any respect from me, nor most other people around here. Again, I respect his right to have whatever opinion he likes, but I don't respect the opinion itself. Hence the laughing.
Fair comment.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Wasn't my post in the thread confirming my appeal of the ban? Ah well, love your work Townsy, do me proud son.