• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

QF4: Russia v Croatia

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really enjoyed that. Fun and admirable performance from Russia too.

4 very enjoyable semifinalists, really. Rooting for Croatia to win it all because I love Modric but wouldn't mind England winning it either.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such a good game. Really enjoyed watching the back and forth and the chances. Both should have had 1 goal more each.

As an aside, will never get how referees don't use more discretion for a taking off your jersey yellow card. It's a WC QF and he thought he scored the winning goal. Jersey taking off is such a natural reaction.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Such a good game. Really enjoyed watching the back and forth and the chances. Both should have had 1 goal more each.

As an aside, will never get how referees don't use more discretion for a taking off your jersey yellow card. It's a WC QF and he thought he scored the winning goal. Jersey taking off is such a natural reaction.
It was kind of a meaningless yellow in the end, since cards are wiped for the semis. Maybe wouldn't have done it otherwise.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Is it though? I mean I don't care either way about players taking their tops off quite honestly, but I'm not sure I would call it a "natural reaction".