• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Some would say the mods banned TNT. TNT would definitely tell you the mods banned him. I look at it from a different standpoint. I look at it from the standpoint of CricketWeb did not ban TNT. Bahnz certainly did not ban TNT. Nor did the mods ban TNT. I truly believe that TNT banned TNT. And he can look in the mirror and know that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Some would say the mods banned TNT. TNT would definitely tell you the mods banned him. I look at it from a different standpoint. I look at it from the standpoint of CricketWeb did not ban TNT. Bahnz certainly did not ban TNT. Nor did the mods ban TNT. I truly believe that TNT banned TNT. And he can look in the mirror and know that.
Mods don't kill TNT, TNT kills TNT.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I can't remember anything that TNT ever posted, but he only had 2000 posts in 8 and half years. Did he suddenly become a nob recently?

Spark

Global Moderator
He also recently ever decided to post outside of Australian summers/tours, where his posting was not a great deal better than it was on politics.