• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Hadn't been in the American (or is it British) politics thread for a bit, so it was a surprise for me.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Typical Libertarian, bloke thinks away from the randian groupthink, and they're happy they're banned.

Oh and thinking of having no respect for Mods, I think PEWS, is a ridicuolous avatar of a stupid philosophy, and has made Crickweb this ridiculous silly Galtian ****-fest. Fun contributor with interesting views on cricket, appalling in every other way.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It seems weldone has been the victim of a concerted moderator campaign, which has become deeply personal. All because he dared to raise the Zionist, Rothschild world government conspiracy and was shot down for mentioning such a legit talking point. You all scoff at him for doing so, but think about it - he's a merchant wanker himself, so he would know.

Makes you think, doesn't it.

Or something.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Typical Libertarian, bloke thinks away from the randian groupthink, and they're happy they're banned.

Oh and thinking of having no respect for Mods, I think PEWS, is a ridicuolous avatar of a stupid philosophy, and has made Crickweb this ridiculous silly Galtian ****-fest. Fun contributor with interesting views on cricket, appalling in every other way.
ouch! PEWS to comment

Spark

Global Moderator
The bloke isn't perma'd, so let's not leave landmines in this thread for him to step on that will blow up this thread upon his return.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

More like I extended an olive branch and he told me to shove it up my arse. There are no active Randians at this forum that I know of.