• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Questions/Idea's/All That Stuff

Travis_Teh

International Regular
I was one of the encumbant team selection panel as (vc), however looked like I lost my test place and would therefore say the selection panel spot as well :cool:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Early next week we will begin to put together Dev League squads, if captains or senior players still know of people to sign in now would be a good time to approach them, if they haven't done this by the time we are finalising squads there's no guarantee they will end up in the team they want to be.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can I get confirmation as to who the current Dev League captains are? I believe it's:
Colts- Greg Thomas (recently appointed)
Red- David Kennett
Blue- Travis Demeza
Green- Mat Mitchell
Black- Dan Smith

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
if Håkon isn't willing, then I will for Red if no-one objects.

Naturally, now he's just a player he may have the time to captain.