• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regarding Inactivity

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
As a consideration for the Blacks and their already depleted batting, Jason Toogood will not be deemed inactive until the end of the season, although he has stated that he will temporarily retire effective immediately.
What the heck's this got to do with the Blacks?

NikhilN

International Regular
marc71178 said:
Erm, you're not a part of the CW XI, or even the Dev set-up, at the moment.

You've retired twice, lied consistently, and are now subject to a trial.
beside that I would not come out of retirement...name one lie

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
NikhilN said:
beside that I would not come out of retirement...name one lie
Cheers for admitting to being a liar.

You know, if you just kept your mouth shut it would probably help yourself, too.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
NikhilN said:
Suggest you look at:

The XI that played in the Third Test vs Sri Lanka
The Chairman's Trophy Squad
The Squad for the Zimbabwe "ODIs"

It may answer your question.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
hey nikhil....

it's like one of the most disrespected Indian players whose just told his country that he's thrown a game to let Australia win (at least I think this would make him disrespected) trying to have a view on an Indian cricket topic. Of course people wouldnt care what he had to say.... and of course he'd have the brains not to even say nything in the first place

NikhilN

International Regular
Slats4ever said:
hey nikhil....

it's like one of the most disrespected Indian players whose just told his country that he's thrown a game to let Australia win (at least I think this would make him disrespected) trying to have a view on an Indian cricket topic. Of course people wouldnt care what he had to say.... and of course he'd have the brains not to even say nything in the first place
shows how much you care about my post by replyin

Slats4ever

no shows how much i care about you getting so fired up and self righteous to marc.

don't try and be a smart ****... you're not funny

and i don't care about what u posted. fact is i didn't really read it but it's more the fact that you posted

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
we are mainly talking about stuff for the off season and next season. now if i remember correctly, he is currently banned till the end of season 7, this being season 7 i would say that his opinion counts as much as anyone elses.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
we are mainly talking about stuff for the off season and next season. now if i remember correctly, he is currently banned till the end of season 7, this being season 7 i would say that his opinion counts as much as anyone elses.
He was banned until the end of season 7. When these kicked up a fuss, it was changed to 'indefinately'

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
Except he then retired, so in effect hasn't served any of his ban.

KennyD

hey Nihil when you kept insisting you a memeber of the CW XI when clearly you are not, did you actually mean, `still part of the CW system`?

NikhilN

International Regular
KennyD said:
hey Nihil when you kept insisting you a memeber of the CW XI when clearly you are not, did you actually mean, `still part of the CW system`?
very good mate

NikhilN

International Regular
the truth is if it wasnt for Jamee you would have never even gotten any of those matches you played in

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Oh really?

So you think that although I was first reserve, I'd never have got in the side?

Whatever you say, we all know to take it with a large pinch of salt.