• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Regarding Inactivity

NikhilN

International Regular
Lets see...Marc wasnt selected into the squad of the world cup..he was called up because I was banned...but if I was still in the team would Marc be in the team...I think not

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So you're automatically assuming I'd never have been picked?

This is because of your oh so good record of no games?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
NikhilN said:
Lets see...Marc wasnt selected into the squad of the world cup..he was called up because I was banned...but if I was still in the team would Marc be in the team...I think not
You weren’t amazing in the World Cup team anyway. You could easily have been dropped by now.

NikhilN

International Regular
i got 2nd best batting in the pre world cup and if i did play a game in the wc then my stats would be good in odi as well

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You're not only a liar, you're also conceited.

Pretty much like saying that if it wasn't for Latif, match fixing would be OK?

NikhilN

International Regular
this case has been going on for so long but I still dont know how a thought is match fixing

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well seeing as you've already been declared guilty, I don't see what the trial will prove, apart from your extremely poor judgement.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You are kidding yourself Nikhil. You stated that you would rather see India win over CricketWeb XI should both teams make the final. Now I'm not sure about all the other players, but I take that as match fixing. What would have been your performance, had it been the last over and Cricketweb XI needing 7 to win & one wicket left. Would you at least make an attempt to get the runs, or see the overs out and then celebrate with the Indians after the game?

You have been found guilty, and under the ICC code of conduct you should have been given a life ban, and the trial will show this.

I just hope the board will have the gumption to go through with the penalty when you are found guilty. The evidence will show the prosecution is right.

PY

International Coach
KennyD said:
thats rough :-O ...so what do you when you post? go to cafes? library?
I use uni computers mate which sucks because I have to wait for a computer to become available and then can't have any personalised settings and stuff.

Bummer. :(

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
PY said:
I use uni computers mate which sucks because I have to wait for a computer to become available and then can't have any personalised settings and stuff.

Bummer. :(
and i bet those uni comps are slow...are they slow?

PY

International Coach
KennyD said:
and i bet those uni comps are slow...are they slow?
Nah, they are 100 Mbps so can't really complain except I have to stay in uni to use them rather than being able to use them in my room.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
well guess you should just buy a computer and internet connection then!

but i guess its easier said than done, and easier on the pocket too, to just say it that is...

PY

International Coach
If you fancy donating about £240 to me for t'internet then feel free but until then I'll stick with queueing and suchlike.