• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Request a stat *

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
The two leading bowlers in CW that have bowled me out the most:
- Geg Thomas
- Dave Kennett

I would be in your top five most likely Geg. Like Trav I worked it out myself a while back.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
For Dev League FC cricket:

Code:
Thomas:		7
Cameron:	5
Kennett:	5
Watt: 		5
Rose:		4
Wright:		4
f00lins:	3
Halsey:		3
run out: 	3
Weber:		3
Bennett:	2
Cribb:		2
Cunningham:	2
Demeza:		2
Fuller:		2
Mitchell: 	2
Raghav: 	2
Clapham:	1
Corrin:		1
Dwyer:		1
Gundry:		1 (on 99 too, the ****)
Kearsley:	1 (the shame)
May-Quinlan:	1
(J) McNamara:	1
(E) McNamara:	1
Nayak:		1
Williams:	1
Wilson:		1

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Wow, really disappointed that i've only claimed Smith twice in FC cricket. Piss poor really, seeing hte amount of times we've faced off?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got Smith out in a preseason OD once. :cool:

Then again later that season, I think. I think he's gotten me once in OD.

2-1 IIRC. But I probably DRC.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
hmm, my first ever wicket was Cloete, and i got him twice on my debut, would be interesting to see how many times i've got him.

Timewell was the first to get me out, he was a hell of a bowler

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
hmm, my first ever wicket was Cloete, and i got him twice on my debut, would be interesting to see how many times i've got him.

Timewell was the first to get me out, he was a hell of a bowler
I noticed a strange trend with that actually. A lot of bowlers got me in both innings of a match, I think Cameron did it twice and Geg may have done it 3 times.

EDIT: It's possible Demeza's 2 were in the same match as well, though I'm not sure.