• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rivalry/Target thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Post your rivalries or the batsman you will be targetting this season.

As far as my targets this season I will be gunning for Smith from Black and once again Garven from Green will be on my hitlist.

I'm refeshed and ready to go, so watch out boys.

Oh, and other batsman beware, the above list is not exhaustive, I will be adding to it if I feel the need.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Maybe the lads at CW Red. I'm still undecided. CW Black seem to be 'the new CW Red' at the moment, so it's tempting to change to them.

But seriously, I suppose I'll put Marc's name down, despite the fact that he always seems to carry the rest of CW Red when they play against us, no matter how easily we get the rest of them out. *shakes a fist*

EDIT: Proud to be the first on steds' list. If not the most mentioned!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
I've got the wood on Stedman, so that would be good to continue that.

Dauth is still number one.

Smith appears to hate me due to him being owned in the GF .... so i'll have a crack at him too.

Overall though, every batsmen is the same.... stupid ******* with a bat that needs to be removed.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im going to continue to have the measure of Thomas, the less wickets he gets the better...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd say Thomas, Demeza, Pickup (those three mainly in terms of batting. Would also be nice to get them out), Smith, Blackman, Dauth, Pitt and Burkey.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hmmmm, I'd like a bit of clashing with the Black n00b, it's time to put him in his place, I also got an eye on the 3000 run mark, that needs a good smashing too!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
broncoman said:
im going to continue to have the measure of Thomas, the less wickets he gets the better...

The less runs you get, the better.

But that wouldn't be hard to achieve :p

David

International 12th Man
Whichever opposition batsman is at the crease.
If my Captain recquires me to target a particular player I will, otherwise I'll do my utmost to get you all out.