• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rivalry/Target thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
With a new season on the horizon, would like to declare my intentions:

-To get Dinnen out with every ball I bowl to him, ****
-To get Sam 'Dietmar Hamann' Morris out with every ball I bowl to him, ****

With the bat I'll just target everyone, because I am that good

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Will be targetting Corrin's bowling on the field, and Mitchell's mother off the field this season.

Last edited:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Last I checked my FC & OD dev league averages were better than yours in every facet

except OD batting
Meh, been through this argument before - you're a misely boring bowler, i'm there to take wickets.

Good for you that you have a FC average of 27.1 to my 29.7. I'd much prefer my strike rate of 41 to yours of 60 anyday (oh, forgot to mention that that's the lowest s/r in CW history of bowlers 50+ wickets:cool:). I'd also prefer to have the extra 367 wickets, too. But that's just my opinion, and besides .. who's counting? :p Making direct comparisons is like oranges/apples etc.

****, I sound like Corrin.

OD cricket? What's that? :p

bryce

International Regular
I take it you weren't serious lol my FC bowling S/R is even better than Hoy's

Kmon man your an aspiring OD allrounder :thumbup:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Meh, been through this argument before - you're a misely boring bowler, i'm there to take wickets.

Good for you that you have a FC average of 27.1 to my 29.7. I'd much prefer my strike rate of 41 to yours of 60 anyday (oh, forgot to mention that that's the lowest s/r in CW history of bowlers 50+ wickets:cool:). I'd also prefer to have the extra 367 wickets, too. But that's just my opinion, and besides .. who's counting? :p Making direct comparisons is like oranges/apples etc.

****, I sound like Corrin.

OD cricket? What's that? :p
In your dreams lid

ripper868

International Coach
i will taregt corrin, heard he has a massive weakness against slow balls and off spin...looking to Travis-teh to enusre i get my chance...possibly while sloshed.

cpr

International Coach
Corrin's main weakness is he runs out of batting partners before the triple, and he likes to let his teammates get at least 2 wickets.

that and expensive hookers.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The expensive hookers are a strength. I can afford them because I have a double under my belt tbh :ph34r:

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
I heard Corrin's weakness is scoring in general, apart from one game in three season.

Will be targeting Cunningham. Couldn't take a top order wicket from memory. Was always soft and only took tailenders.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I heard Corrin's weakness is scoring in general, apart from one game in three season.

Will be targeting Cunningham. Couldn't take a top order wicket from memory. Was always soft and only took tailenders.
As I said, you know, sometime this week, I have mulitple centuries, but hey, you're cool