• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rookie Signing Thread

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I can confirm that. Was here at the tail end of our awesomeness. Then Black got most of our good players. :(

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll let you off.

Don't forget though, that in 19 posts time you owe me a BARNES OUT. Keep your promise Smitteh :ph34r:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The main people that i think left that were key were Goff, Fitzsimmons, Hoy, Weber. There's almost certainly more but Town's only half finished the archive so i'm not 100%.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I (my original player) started at Blue and played most of my career there, I think I then had 2 or 3 seasons at Black and then the final 2 at Colts.

I believe Buts also went from Black to Colts around the same time I did.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I (my original player) started at Blue and played most of my career there, I think I then had 2 or 3 seasons at Black and then the final 2 at Colts.

I believe Buts also went from Black to Colts around the same time I did.
Believe we raped them for you, Buts and Wilson at about the same time. Actually I think you were one season later after the other two as you were going to retire but I convinced you to do a swansong with us.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The main people that i think left that were key were Goff, Fitzsimmons, Hoy, Weber. There's almost certainly more but Town's only half finished the archive so i'm not 100%.
Lost Timewell at the same time as well due to inactivity. He and Hoy at the time were the best seamers in the comp. Feeney also left around the same time to Red. You can also add Ruben to that list. Lost half their experienced players in a couple seasons.

Simon

Name: Callum J. Laing
Forum Name: Bonnie Prince C
Lower middle LHB/LAS
Bat: 40 [adjusted]
SR: 64
Bowl: 35 [adjusted]
Econ: 2.71
Field: 18 [adj]

Colts have first option again

Mr Mxyzptlk

Believe we raped them for you, Buts and Wilson at about the same time. Actually I think you were one season later after the other two as you were going to retire but I convinced you to do a swansong with us.
Basically Colts splashed big money on world class players and proceeded to fail with them on board. Man City all over it.