• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RUWC Tipping Comp

nibbs

International Captain
You are invited to join my Rugby Union World Cup rugby tipping competition at OzTips.com - Your Sports Tipping Headquarters online.

Comp Number: 29442
Comp Name: Cricketweb RU World Cup Thing
Password to join: balls

To join:
----------------
1. Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2. From the home page, select "I'm new and I want to tip", and setup a user account (if you don't already have one on OzTips.com).

3. Select "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the home page, or the "Tipping" tab.

4. Enter the Comp Number and Password details above.

5. That's it. Full instructions on how to tip can be found on the site by clicking on the "Help" tab.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Methinks this could be a very close competition - me also thinks me will be gambling a fair bit with the likely odds.

Small odds but 99.99999999% certain profits :)

Cloete

International Captain
lol yeah. i think the difference overall is gonna be 2 going into the finals. but it's teh finals that are really gonna count.

nibbs

International Captain
Who will be the first one to faulter??? Everyone still has 100% picking all 21 games correctly. This really shows how boring and pointless the first few weeks of the WC are.

First possible upset IMO, is the Japan Vs. Fiji game. Japan have given Scotland and France a run for their money while Fiji nearly were defeated by USA. Interesting...

Bazza

International 12th Man
Well I wish I'd been visiting more in recent weeks. I just joined, even though it is a bit pointless, you will all be able to laugh at me when I have like a 50% success rate. :(

nibbs

International Captain
1. (1) 37 nibbletjones
2. (2) 36 marc71178
3. (2) 35 Big Bad Bazza
4. (4) 34 Blewy
5. (5) 33 Cloete
5. (6) 33 GO THE WALLABIES
7. (6) 32 Andre_M
8. (8) 31 marc71178

yay!