• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 Schedule

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Yeah, i've never used the Sim and have nfi what to do ;)

If **** hits the fan like that again, I geuss I could just email through formations and tactics and Kev just have at it.

Tharmi and Manju are on the job, though.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I didn't have a **** all idea about how to use the TSM tbh, but i remeber having a conversation once with Sriram so i logged the convo history to do that last night, but in the end he obviously didn't receive it. Thanks for covering it guys.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks Manju for sending in the teamsheet, was interstate last week. Is there dates for the season. Or basically just two games per week. Would have helped if I knew the starting date for season.

cometer

State Regular
I might be able to assist from time to time if required as I know how to use the TSM since I use to have to use it all the time in EFM so if things get tough, give myself some notice and I "should" be able to whip something up.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Just had my computer formatted, so can someone send me a link to download TSM thingy or can i get a zip file?

Edit: hunterbhai @ Hotmail dot com

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Reminder to captains that Teamsheets for Round 3 need to be in.

Smith did mention he would be away so I will take one from a United player

Agent TBY

International Captain
Okay, so I log in and I see a delivery failure notification.

Shouldn't I be sending it to CWFootball @ cricketmail.net?