• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7/8 Club Cricket

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Has he actually said he is then?

Because if so I can see a few people will be annoyed at not getting the chance to return to their former sides.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:

Because if so I can see a few people will be annoyed at not getting the chance to return to their former sides.
Given that Neil has put his hand up to sim one of the leagues, I assume if the Dutch league is added it will be in addition to the other four, not in replacement of one of them.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:

that wasnt directly ment about dutch league..more that he is willing to do this(club cricket) after the dev league.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
It has probably been mentioned here but when does the club cricket actually start, after the charity matches or something