• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sledger's Infraction Anthology

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Pretty disappointed infractions weren't around during my Cricket_Fanatic phase in mid-late 2007. I've somehow avoided a single infraction since the system came into being. I need to work on being more of a ****.
Haha the only thing I remember about that was the thread about Trish Stratus and her "norks".

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Date: 19/02/2011

Moderator: Fusion

Reason: Trolling or Baiting

Ah yes, Buffoongate. I remember copping an infraction for calling Migara a Buffoon. The consensus on the forum and in the Platinum Lounge was I should have received a CW Knighthood (which is, of course correct).

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Date: 06/07/2015

Moderator: Prince EWS

Reason: Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members

Lol fmd Halsey liked this post. Have barely seen him about the place for ages.

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
And when I appear to have really got under his skin:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/off-topic/29549-lang-banned-5.html#post1352106

Richard said:
Voltman said:
I find it laughable that our favourite punter, Richard, would love to stove my head in for several comments I've made over the years. It may come as a shock to him, but many people on here don't live their lives through the internet - unlike himself.
Haha. That is all.
Voltman said:
Now, if that didn't appease Dickinson to the level where he would not feel the need to inflict bodily harm on me (as if he could), I couldn't care less.
You just try it sometime boi. No, I'm not about to take a flight to New Zealand (or to Melbourne, taking a private detective with me in order to decipher your whereabouts) in order to rearrange your face, but rest assured, your chances of avoiding a decent amount of harm should you make one of your piss-poor comments around me would be slim, as those (few, thankfully) who've underestimated my strength have found.
Never mind sad **** Fred Tetanus, many years down the track, meticulously going through and liking every post Richard made about me in that thread.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Date: 19/02/2011

Moderator: Fusion

Reason: Trolling or Baiting

Can't believe that was 8 (!!!) years ago. Now that it's been that long and we are basically BFFs, you can come clean and admit that the trolling infraction was justified. Do it for closure's sake Sledger!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are you retired as a mod Fusion or are you just like everyone other than Cribb, Spark and Dan and retain the title whilst doing **** all?

NB - would prefer if Spark and Dan chose to moderate in the way I described also

Fusion

Global Moderator
Are you retired as a mod Fusion or are you just like everyone other than Cribb, Spark and Dan and retain the title whilst doing **** all?

NB - would prefer if Spark and Dan chose to moderate in the way I described also
Life commitments have made it where I very rarely post or contribute as a mod. I'll jump in occasionally when I can, but I probably don't deserve the mod title (yeah, yeah I know - I never did). I hope to post/visit more in the future, so maybe I won't be AS worthless as I have been.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can't believe that was 8 (!!!) years ago. Now that it's been that long and we are basically BFFs, you can come clean and admit that the trolling infraction was justified. Do it for closure's sake Sledger!
Nah. It was terrible and you know it.