• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So Who Is Still Interested?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
RJ Dauth - CW Red. The forum is inactive for about three decades and the couple of weeks I'm busy all this goes down. Ah well.

Last edited:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
JE Stedman - CW Black

I'm also in the system as a wicketkeeper, I believe.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ahh just saw the Blue thread. Is there anyone else that needs a nudge. The rest of guys didn't seem that active last season.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Isn't Adamc (Collins) still available for signing up? Always accurate and economical from what I've seen. Delighted that Manan has signed up for the Blues.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Ahh just saw the Blue thread. Is there anyone else that needs a nudge. The rest of guys didn't seem that active last season.
Ad's would be awesome to have back. I've already given him a nudge without any reply, however he wasn't the most active of people around these parts.

ash chaulk

International Captain
good evening, i wish to come back from my loan move in which i have scored 33 centuries at an average of 1000000000 playing in Israel.

B-Lack