• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa v West Indies

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Why is losing a ODI to the West Indies such a horrible thing? The West Indies is a far better ODI team than Test team and has beaten the best teams on its day.
Sorry Mate, didn't mean it that way!! :tomato: :sweatdrop

What I really meant was , SA losing (and getting knoched out of Champs Trophy) would probably be the last straw before sackings etc. would start.

Already after their terrible outcome in SL there were lot of rumblings.:blowup:
Coach Eric Symons was defiant under pressure (and probably was hopeful for a turn around at Champs Trophy to save his bacon). So my comments were made in that context (ie. SA getting an early exit)
If it is of any comfort to you, I will be barracking for a Windies win against Pak and if they reach the final.

Last edited: