• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spark and Dan resignation

Grumbles

Cricket Spectator
i know im not a real person but i would vomit at this. i like trolling fb and reddit but i come here for different reasons.
Emptying a bin makes me want to vomit

How about this?
A new fresh look with a software upgrade and promoted the right way and no mods to lay down the law with their power displays doubt it would be a miracle but it could bring back users who gave up or even new users

The 2 not sure how many yet users known as maintenance are selected to remove offensive material would have separate accounts to do so with no kickbacks

Flem274*

123/5
we already get new users all the time. you're posting from a position that we're dying, but we're not.

well we're all going to die eventually, and we await the day suffering ends with great excitement, but the forum keeps marching on stamping its boot into a human face forever.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we already get new users all the time. you're posting from a position that we're dying, but we're not.

well we're all going to die eventually, and we await the day suffering ends with great excitement, but the forum keeps marching on stamping its boot into a human face forever.
CricketWeb is to online cricket discussion platforms what Tests are to cricket

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
When the coup occurs I will put several people in leadership positions. Some people will be banned from the site straight away to de riddle the site from filth and brutes.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
When the coup occurs I will put several people in leadership positions. Some people will be banned from the site straight away to de riddle the site from filth and brutes.

LOL, mate you've got about as much clout around here as a domestic kitten in a lion enclosure.

But for the lol's tell us who's destined for leadership and who you are going to exit immediately.

Last edited:

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
LOL, mate you've got about as much clout around here as a domestic kitten in a lion enclosure.

But for the lol's tell us who's destined for leadership and who you are going to exit immediately.
That is no way to talk to your future supreme leader. When I get into power I will make an example out of you. You will be the first to be brutally, permanently removed from the forum.