• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestions for improving Cricket Web

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GALP cannot continue without one half. RANDI have been disbanded too. I believe the GLC are done as well.

Anarchy reigns. You win, PEWS. Now simulate some cricket.

Daemon

I did. RANDI served it's purpose well. It made non-RANDIs want to be a part of the movement such that now nearly all of us are RANDIs. It is the new normal, and normal doesn't need labels.

vcs

I did. RANDI served it's purpose well. It made non-RANDIs want to be a part of the movement such that now nearly all of us are RANDIs. It is the new normal, and normal doesn't need labels.
There are still a couple of proud non-RANDIs, like sunilz and someone else who I've probably forgotten. Hope they stick around as well.

Daemon

There are still a couple of proud non-RANDIs, like sunilz and someone else who I've probably forgotten. Hope they stick around as well.
Yes, extremely important to this fragile ecosystem. They serve as reminders of what happens when you go full bhakt. Liking one of their posts is also often a naughty way of letting loose when you're sick of the objectivity and want a piece of the bias cake.

vcs

Yeah, it's good to have them around to wind up the Aussie and English posters a bit on cricketing matters. Leads to some super entertaining ****fights as well.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't believe how easily this insurrection folded........weak as piss the lot of you.

Undone by the classic, divide and conquer tactic.......well played mods. We didn't even get to build any barricades ffs.

I still miss Shri:(

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know, if I was PEWS and I was a smart man, I would have posted in a manner that would be deliberately aimed at quelling the insurrection in exactly the way he did.

I think we've made a terrible mistake.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
1) Better feedback from the moderators to the community.

2) Disband the infraction system, or at least make it less formulaic and more common sense driven.

3) Lets not strive to be fair and consistent. This is not a court of law.......horses for courses.

4) Zero tolerance for outright racism and homophobia.

That should fix it.

DriveClub

International Regular
1) Better feedback from the moderators to the community.

2) Disband the infraction system, or at least make it less formulaic and more common sense driven.

3) Lets not strive to be fair and consistent. This is not a court of law.......horses for courses.

4) Zero tolerance for outright racism and homophobia.

That should fix it.
Not enough isms and phobias in point 4. Have to expand the discrimination spectrum I'm afraid

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be a "thanks" or "informative" thing on the "Like" button. Sometimes, Liking posts where someone has provided excellent, but thoroughly depressing information on a particular topic-du-jour, none of the current options seems reasonable. Spark, Magrat and Uppercut at the very least have missed out on such reactions from me in recent times.

Spark

Global Moderator
Should be a "thanks" or "informative" thing on the "Like" button. Sometimes, Liking posts where someone has provided excellent, but thoroughly depressing information on a particular topic-du-jour, none of the current options seems reasonable. Spark, Magrat and Uppercut at the very least have missed out on such reactions from me in recent times.
Have seen both implemented on other forums, shouldn't be too hard if it's something people want