• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 Cup II: Availability Thread

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, that Mitchell/Dinnen thing was classic.

As for the Marcuss/DCYE saga, I have no doubt that Marcuss has probably done nothing wrong and that Smitteh is just being a tool. But Smitteh needs someone to love him, and feed him 0p0rt05, and that person is me.

Apologies Marcuss, but it wasn't meant to be.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ERUB
LA Camps
BC Fitzsimmons
DP Smith
NL Patrick
M Robbins*
LJ Goff*
JJ Ritchie*
MA Cannon*
CJ Dinnen*
M Deane*

Davistow Dazzlers
KR Clapham
G Sriram
TJ Demeza
CR Butler
DY Dubb-Lynch
S Young
JE Stedman

WRRW
NG Scott
KJ Gough
DK Rai
DP Richards
MJ Smith*
H Mørk
SV Raghav
SA Bennett
SC Morris

GIT
XPA Rose
M Reddlapalli
AP Cloete
T Bochat
DG Speirs

****atoos
HT Davis
DA Kearsley
T Mamesh
RJ Dauth
CP Raftery
KS Wright

Ninjas
R Bowen
AP Chaulk
GM Thomas
MU Amir
SE Fuller

Mathemagicians
AJ Garven
MD Luff
BC Donald

Unsigned
AM Loganathan
MP West
TV Weber
JTR Crowther
E Ames

* temporary signings

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dave Watt, East Robham would LOVE to offer you a contract big fella.

EDIT: Please keep in mind it would initially only be for the Champions League. That said, conditions permitting, we'd love to have you after aswell. :)

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Champion. You'll be playing in the next CL game, feel free to check the thread. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Willing to do a U-turn and play for ERUB in the domestic season if that's okay (I never played for them last season).

This means sharing a dressing room with Smitteh and Dinnen. Have shared with both before, of course, better the devil you know IMO

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dave Watt, East Robham would LOVE to offer you a contract big fella.

EDIT: Please keep in mind it would initially only be for the Champions League. That said, conditions permitting, we'd love to have you after aswell. :)
I'll allow this as an emergency signing, because ERUB entered the tournament a player short.

Josh

International Regular
Manager, Ben Dover, would like to announce that his star client, Josh Forner, has made himself available for the upcoming tournament.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Willing to do a U-turn and play for ERUB in the domestic season if that's okay (I never played for them last season).

This means sharing a dressing room with Smitteh and Dinnen. Have shared with both before, of course, better the devil you know IMO
I'll let you bowl at me in the nets, will be the only time you get me out all season.