• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Player of the Season Tally

OD vs Colts
4pts Reddlapalli
2pts Corrin
1pt Jack Mac

Cumulative
15pts Corrin
8pts Cribb
6pts Cunningham
5pts Hawker/Garven
4pts Cole/Read/Reddlapalli
3pts Rose
2pts Scott/Pearce/J McNamara
1pt Dubb-Lynch/Forner

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Lucky to hold on to a draw there after really having a dash at a win. Unbelievable stand between Hawker and Cunningham, too!

Out of interest, who is Pearce?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, says a lot that I was disappointed we didn't win, things are still going quite well. Hawker, well in

Matteh

FC vs Reds
4pts Hawker/Cunningham
2pts Scott
1pt Pearce

Cumulative
15pts Corrin
10pts Cunningham
8pts Cribb
5pts Hawker/Garven
4pts Cole/Read/Reddlapalli/Scott
3pts Rose/Pearce
2pts J McNamara
1pt Dubb-Lynch/Forner

Matteh

OD vs Blues
4pts Reddlapalli
2pts Scott
1pt Read

Cumulative
15pts Corrin
10pts Cunningham
8pts Cribb/Reddlapalli
6pts Scott
5pts Hawker/Garven/Read
4pts Cole
3pts Rose/Pearce
2pts J McNamara
1pt Dubb-Lynch/Forner

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Enjoying this season so much :)

Even results aside, we seem to have a good bunch of lads, everyone is active and everyone is committed to Green. :thumbsup:

cpr

International Coach
Cant really whinge thats why. Personally i'd love a bit more bat time, but end of the day, were playing like monsters at the top, how can I possibly justify the call. I'm in the one day team pretty much every game, so can't say i'm not given the chance, just not the opportunity, because the rest of you selfish ****s wont get out once in a while!!!!!

Regretting the change from Allrounder to batsman now, could be giving even more :(

Matteh

As far as i'm aware, there's only 1 player who hasn't played in either FC/OD at the moment.

Personally don't remember the last time we've had to call on anyone lower than Cribb in the OD batting lineup. Which obviously isn't great for Raftery and Tozz batting wise, but you're getting a few overs in each game though.

Both lineups aren't really changeable much either now, altered a couple of bowling options and swapped batting positions and that's it this season.

Matteh

So gun that's even a very real option and that we're not going 'Whoop! We're not bottom, only to be 4th'.