• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah... time to put our faith in the nets and sort our form out. We have got the ability but the application seems to be missing.. :(

Furball

Evil Scotsman
OD batting needs a rejig IMO. Dauth aside, it's just not working.

And on a personal note, I need to stop getting a good, fast start then just throwing my wicket away.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OD batting needs a rejig IMO. Dauth aside, it's just not working.

And on a personal note, I need to stop getting a good, fast start then just throwing my wicket away.
The batting has been just fine, all the batsmen have contributed properly at some stage. It's the fact that we've conceded 300 runs 3 games in a row that's been killing us....

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Time to mix things up with the bowling then Clapo... Part times if we have to, possible get the rookies in with the new pill...

Johnners

Have been changing up the seamers tbh, and apart from the first game where our batting collapsed, not much has worked. There's really no rookies to open the bowling with (all rookies are batsmen, spinners or only part-timers), and so far Raghav is the only seam option yet to be tried (will be getting a game ahead of me next OD match).

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bruised ankle and no doubt I destroyed the changing rooms after doing so. Furious with a paltry 13 runs and an injury.

Johnners

So close! :(

Dropped catches, and then some woeful bowling really let us down in the end. We should have cruised home with that one. Batting was once again magnificent though :)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Still could not find the place in final XI...Looks to me, the best time I can get in and win matches for REDS