• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Snooker Thread

Compton

International Debutant
World Champion is out! Bingham's safety game was all over the place yesterday; barely ever got the cue ball to the baulkline let alone near the cushion.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just been looking at the draw - there really are a lot of grey men in snooker these days - I fear for the game once O'Sullivan pulls his final flounce

Compton

International Debutant
Just been looking at the draw - there really are a lot of grey men in snooker these days - I fear for the game once O'Sullivan pulls his final flounce
Seems like Trump is the only one that even tries to be somewhat entertaining, and he's often slated for it in commentary.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The retirement of Steve Davis is probably worthy of it's own thread, but he was such a tedious twerp in his prime that he's not getting one.

Compton

International Debutant
Trump finding himself in bother again after a brutal first session against Ding. At least he's not in Mark Allan's position :laugh:

This Championship has had plenty of upsets early doors.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I forgot the World Championships started today. It's all a bit boring. Great players but personality wise you almost yearn for characters like Terry Griffiths. :censored: Even Ronnie has become boring with his nonsense comments away from the table.

fredfertang

Surprised John Higgins is still in it - he's a careworn looking man if ever I saw one - can't believe he's only 41 - he looks older than me

Scaly piscine

Great, a huge call goes in favour of the spot fixer. Referee in totally the wrong place to see it. The ball just abruptly comes to a halt of its own volition presumably.