• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Three strikes

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I'll look into it after the basketball game. I can't if you voted later as then it would be bending the rules and unfair competition.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Late post for game 5 was called at the time. BW trying to pull a fast one. The game 6 post was at 11:50, well after the start of the game.
I honestly had not seen the toss and didn't know who won the toss at the time of voting. But sure, go ahead with your accusation.

Also yesterday, I definitely voted before the start of the game and the toss. So that should still be 2 strikes.

Thirdly, this does not concern you. Pratters is managing the thread, so stay out please. He can do his own checks just fine.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I honestly had not seen the toss and didn't know who won the toss at the time of voting. But sure, go ahead with your accusation.

Also yesterday, I definitely voted before the start of the game and the toss. So that should still be 2 strikes
South Africa lost mate.