• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tom Cooper called up for Holland.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
They shouldn't pick him at all then. If he thought a few hit and giggle matches more important than his chances of playing in the World Cup, why on Earth should he get a free ride into the T20 World Cup team at the expense of one of the Netherlands' true local players. Guys like Cooper aren't the future for the Dutch. If they keep doing this, they have no future.
The story is a bit more complicated then that. State teams, counties etc. do not have to release players for the associates. They pay so they make the decisions. Cooper missed out on the Sheffield final and therefor was available.

It's a ****ing farce all of this. Truely hoped the ICC would disqualify the Dutch from the World Cup.

Happy that Cooper stepped in and upped our chances of a decent WC. Roux is a ****ing moron and should be sacked a.s.a.p.

Dutch cricket is going to the ****ter soon. This will probably be the last tournament where the Dutch can pay their players. After that most of the ICC funding will be gone.

RtD and Nannes aren't playing because they don't see the appeal of playing for the Dutch anymore (tbh I think **** happend between RtD and the KNCB)
Nannes was very negative about the Dutch on Sky yesterday and I can totally understand why.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The story is a bit more complicated then that. State teams, counties etc. do not have to release players for the associates. They pay so they make the decisions. Cooper missed out on the Sheffield final and therefor was available.

It's a ****ing farce all of this. Truely hoped the ICC would disqualify the Dutch from the World Cup.

Happy that Cooper stepped in and upped our chances of a decent WC. Roux is a ****ing moron and should be sacked a.s.a.p.

Dutch cricket is going to the ****ter soon. This will probably be the last tournament where the Dutch can pay their players. After that most of the ICC funding will be gone.

RtD and Nannes aren't playing because they don't see the appeal of playing for the Dutch anymore (tbh I think **** happend between RtD and the KNCB)
Nannes was very negative about the Dutch on Sky yesterday and I can totally understand why.
Whoa! When did you get back? How are you doing?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Whoa! When did you get back? How are you doing?
Whenever I feel like ranting about Dutch cricket haha ;)

I'm doing alright Mr Cyclops! How have you been? Hope all is well with the family :) Are you still playing yourself? Hope so!