• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trinidad and Tobago Super Cup (XI-XII)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Extremely pleased with my OD season (with both bat and ball!), not so much with my 4D ventures but I had my moments, I guess.

Awesome to win the OD league.

Majin

International Debutant
Towns was a mental OD allrounder this season. Average of 70 with a strike rate of 104 for his batting, 18 average with a strike rate of 17.25 for his bowling. Awesomely valid stuff.

oz_fan

International Regular
Happy with my 4D form. I averaged 35 with the bat with eight fifties and 19.75 with the ball. My OD batting was good as well (I averaged 38) but I would have liked to make more big scores. The only disappointing thing was my OD bowling average of 49 and strike rate of 58.

Don

State Vice-Captain
not at all pleased with my performance. avging just under 40 in the 4D and 25.25 in the 1D thats appauling.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Thanks for the stats Trav, good work!

64 ave in OD was good, 36 in FC was dire though.

Dydl

International Debutant
Nice work with the stats. Had a gun season with the bat, particularly in 4D, not that I did badly in 1D. Only one to take a stumping the whole season, which is surprising. Overall, am pretty happy with my form. Great that Laventille finished on top of the 4D table.