• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

********* WC final from China

Bolo

State Captain
Bit of a belated shot in the dark, but does anyone know a way?

I can't do it via VPN. Too slow.

I can pay if necessary, but can't pay internationally. RSA or China banking only.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bit of a belated shot in the dark, but does anyone know a way?

I can't do it via VPN. Too slow.

I can pay if necessary, but can't pay internationally. RSA or China banking only.
China has the Fox Network. They have Star Sports which should show it live.

Bolo

State Captain
China has the Fox Network. They have Star Sports which should show it live.
Are these public access channels? Don't know how to make TV work here and was happy leaving that as the status quo indefinitely, but will rectify if I can watch the WC final

Bolo

State Captain
I have the option of using MITV at a friend's place. Anyone know if I can get it through that?

Not sure what Gina is

I didn't think anywhere in China was a 7 hour flight from HK.
Ya, this makes no sense. Just asked a map application how long it would take and it told me 7 hours, but its only a couple of thousand kms, so something is off. Anyway, still a bit far

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
Ya, this makes no sense. Just asked a map application how long it would take and it told me 7 hours, but its only a couple of thousand kms, so something is off. Anyway, still a bit far
Sorry I can't help, but hope you get to watch the game. Best of luck, bro.

cnerd123

likes this
tune to live CW commentary, it will be almost as good as watching it

Also, check out insect enthusiasts on reddit. They have the good stuff there.

Bolo

State Captain
Not without using a VPN.
Ya, too much lag from time to time. I'd rather not watch live than deal with that pain.

Plan B I suppose unless anyone else has another idea- head to a foreign bar and hope they have a plan, or drink enough to forget there is cricket.