• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the new CricketWeb Forums

How many Posts per Page do you think should be set?

Votes: 24 60.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We've had some teething problems with that due to SEO and other stuff that's above my pay grade. Still trying to make it happen.

aussie tragic

International Captain
We've had some teething problems with that due to SEO and other stuff that's above my pay grade. Still trying to make it happen.
Please remember on mobile you have to scroll to the bottom of each page to click the next page link. This is bad enough scrolling past 20 posts to change the page never mind 40 per page.

Other forums have the change page click at top and bottom of page to avoid this.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just discovered I had a member who I like on ignore. It was not something I was aware of doing so must have been a touchscreen error.

Anyway, I've not been online stacks this weekend so I don't know how long it'd been that way but as a function ignore is much better than on vBulletin isn't it? Small text at the bottom of the page advising there is hidden content but you otherwise don't see it, rather than the DO NOT LOOK HERE, SRSLY method of vBulletin. Though you presumably still see them quoted but I don't think there's a way around that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just discovered I had a member who I like on ignore. It was not something I was aware of doing so must have been a touchscreen error.

Anyway, I've not been online stacks this weekend so I don't know how long it'd been that way but as a function ignore is much better than on vBulletin isn't it? Small text at the bottom of the page advising there is hidden content but you otherwise don't see it, rather than the DO NOT LOOK HERE, SRSLY method of vBulletin. Though you presumably still see them quoted but I don't think there's a way around that.
It actually does hide their quoted content too.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I don't understand why anyone uses an ignore feature. It must surely make stuff hard to follow. I have people I don't particularly like but still read it and just shrug and move on to something more worthwhile.