• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the new CricketWeb Forums

How many Posts per Page do you think should be set?

Votes: 24 60.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
@James can we have sigs be slightly longer? tried to edit the random numbers out of the quote in mine but won't save because the sig is one line too long. four lines is fine imo.

James

Cricket Web Owner
@James can we have sigs be slightly longer? tried to edit the random numbers out of the quote in mine but won't save because the sig is one line too long. four lines is fine imo.
I realise I've got a backlog of posts to respond to. I'm moving house tomorrow so responses will be limited until I'm back up and running again. With so many people having massive signatures, what's likely to happen is everyone's signature will be reset so new signatures have to fit within the set limits.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The link in your signature doesn’t even work. And that quote stops being mildly amusing after scrolling past it 20x a day.

Sigs are largely a waste of space. Great move imo.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sometimes I write a post, then realise it's an absolutely terrible take and abandon it. Before this was fine, but now the website saves it as a draft and every time I return to the thread I'm forced to look upon my abandoned terrible take with horror.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I agree that lengthy signatures can be a waste of space (and tedious to scroll through) but, like avatars they give a bit of personality to posts. Two lines of signatures would be a good move.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Sometimes I write a post, then realise it's an absolutely terrible take and abandon it. Before this was fine, but now the website saves it as a draft and every time I return to the thread I'm forced to look upon my abandoned terrible take with horror.
I had the some experience. Just highlight the lot and delete.