• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the new CricketWeb Forums

How many Posts per Page do you think should be set?

Votes: 24 60.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Any thoughts on organizing subforums?

I'm thinking we should have Forum Games as its own thing and put most of the games/simulation projects in there. We can tag the games to keep in order, or we can put in further subforums.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any thoughts on organizing subforums?

I'm thinking we should have Forum Games as its own thing and put most of the games/simulation projects in there. We can tag the games to keep in order, or we can put in further subforums.
Would that include drafts?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
We have some fantasy games and prediction contests too, if things return vaguely to normal. Last Man Standing, Teuton's fantasy cricket.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure ignore possible but if on mobile it could show who the last post was made by rather than the thread creator then that’s would be great

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
You can turn sigs off fella
The only time I've seen a signature in the last 12 years or so is if I had cleared my cache/cookies to remove obvious traces of, ahem, "other content" I had been viewing and then accidentally started browsing the forum while not logged in.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Personally think it would be great to get the disgusting stench of drafts out of CC and Mafia out of OT, something I have longed campaigned for.

Magrat's post makes me think I may be on the right side of history here.
While it would make a lot of sense to have separate sections for drafts and Mafia, your over-the-top description ("the disgusting stench of drafts") says more about your intolerance of others' activities than it does about those who enjoy them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
While it would make a lot of sense to have separate sections for drafts and Mafia, your over-the-top description ("the disgusting stench of drafts") says more about your intolerance of others' activities than it does about those who enjoy them.
ok