• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the new CricketWeb Forums

How many Posts per Page do you think should be set?

Votes: 24 60.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
@James I keep getting an error saying '

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.'

any ideas?

James

Cricket Web Owner
@James I keep getting an error saying '

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.'

any ideas?
XenForo has an Error Log where it collects errors - and its blank - nothing in there.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache, cookies, etc?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
XenForo has an Error Log where it collects errors - and its blank - nothing in there.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache, cookies, etc?
Only seems to happen on my work laptop, with the exception if I then try and finish the post on my phone it sometimes then plays up. I'll clear it out Monday and see what happens

aussie tragic

International Captain
Fantastic upgrade, one small suggestion.

The only way to move through pages of a thread is to scroll through the 20 posts on a page to get to the page selector at the bottom. Other forums have the page selector at top and bottom of each page.

Note: This will get even less user friendly if ppp is increased to 40 like in the poll

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
It’s only happening from desktop. I have cookies enabled on my browser, and haven’t changed my settings from previous browser posting, so it’s a bug.