• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is your post count per day?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My sample size is much smaller and so the lack of tour threads has made mine drop by almost 1, I think.

cpr

International Coach
2.44, because it says on my profile and it turns out your not all sad ****s for figuring these out.....

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
2.44, because it says on my profile and it turns out your not all sad ****s for figuring these out.....
That's why I said in the opening post that the number is "according to my profile". I can't be bothered working out stats when it comes to Lara v Tendulkar never mind something as pointless as this.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Joined on 15 May 2018 (704 days) and have since made 12,050 posts including this one. That gives me a posting rate of 17.11.

I remember I made ~80 posts in a day when Pakistan beat England in the WC last year.