• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What u feel and What u want???

biased indian

International Coach
With the semifianl line up complete

i would like to know
a) )what is the Final line up and result that u feel will be?
and also
b) what is the Final line up and result that u would like?

a) Aus vs Pak with Aus winning

a) Aus vs WI with WI winning .
they should win some thing decent, they havent won nothing for along time
and it will be good for cricket in general in WI

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
a) Australia vs. Pakistan with Australia winning.
b) Australia vs. West Indies with West Indies winning.

I would LOVE for the WI to win this tournament, it'd be great to see.

aussie_beater

State Vice-Captain
I would like to see - Aus vs WI and WI win

and if it is - Aus vs Pak, then Pak win.

But the truth is most likely gonna be - Aus vs Pak and Aus win

Don

State Vice-Captain
a)Aus vs West Indies ,Aus winning by close margin

a)Aus vs West Indies ,Windies winning by 3 wickets,Chanderpaul Hundred

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I want England v Pakistan (speed war between Shoaib and Wayward-Harmison)
I feel that it'll be Australia v Pakistan.

As far as the result - I'd love to see England win the final.
Other than that, let cricket be the winner.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
a) Australia v Pakistan - Aus winning by 5 wickets

b) England v Pakistan - England winning by 1 wickets as Harmison smacks Akhtar for six

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
luckyeddie said:
I want England v Pakistan (speed war between Shoaib and Wayward-Harmison)
I feel that it'll be Australia v Pakistan.

As far as the result - I'd love to see England win the final.
Other than that, let cricket be the winner.
'wayward-harmison' ? I read Harmison bowled one at 96.3 mph against Atapattu the other day. If you'd have gone to a few Durham games in 2003 you could have seen Harmison and Akhtar as an opening bowling attack - with a collective groan whenever the ball went to Akhtar in the field followed by heckling when he let it go for 4.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I think Eddie knows his stuff.. The harmison "is he good is he crap" wars are the stuff of legends here, causing one guy to threaten to eat his computer, and another one to nearly leave altogether over the argument

Think he was having a joke about the wayward lol

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Langeveldt said:
I think Eddie knows his stuff.. The harmison "is he good is he crap" wars are the stuff of legends here, causing one guy to threaten to eat his computer, and another one to nearly leave altogether over the argument

I thought it was a nickname DD thought up? Like Brad Cheaty-Hodge?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:

Yea I just saw the thread (howz dinesh karthik) with the wayward reference in, seems to be like 10 threads with a very slightly different harmison argument going on... hard to keep up with it all. I'm sure there'll be something tomorrow about how harmison was lucky to bowl 96.3mph and it was all cos of the wind and the speedometer being broken and atapattu playing a bad shot made the delivery look faster.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scaly piscine said:
Yea I just saw the thread (howz dinesh karthik) with the wayward reference in, seems to be like 10 threads with a very slightly different harmison argument going on... hard to keep up with it all. I'm sure there'll be something tomorrow about how harmison was lucky to bowl 96.3mph and it was all cos of the wind and the speedometer being broken and atapattu playing a bad shot made the delivery look faster.
Nope - perfect timing.

He'd had a 'curry hell' the night before and just happened to time the release of gas perfectly.

Regarding SW-H, you need to go back to the CricketWeb front page, select 'News' then 'News Archive', scroll down and find the entries for 'Devil Ducky's Weekly Column' and just take it from there.

I used to be a good writer, you know.