• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What will you do?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Directed at the NZ fans but the neutrals can weigh in to..

What will you do if NZ lose?

a) Break something
b) Kick the cat
c) Blame the ref
d) Congratulate France and get on with your life

If NZ Win?

a) Go on to every rugby blog known to mankind and spam them
b) Have a quiet beer and toast the lads
c) Figure that it was NZ's turn and that the ABs do well in home world cups
d) Nod your head and make one obligatory post on CW.
e) Not give a toss

Athlai

Not Terrible
D and B tbh. But it would be a loud beer. Wouldn't mind if we lost, I'd enjoy the fall out too much.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Obviously I'd be disappointed if we somehow contrived to lose, but I certainly hope I'd avoid acting out (a) - (c) in the first part of your question. Probably fit into both (b) and (c) in your second category.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Obviously I'd be disappointed if we somehow contrived to lose, but I certainly hope I'd avoid acting out (a) - (c) in the first part of your question. Probably fit into both (b) and (c) in your second category.
I think New Zealanders had no business blaming the ref in 2007. It was a marginal call made in a blink of an eye.

But we did blame the ref -

And we blamed a waitress in 1995

We have a poor record for this sort of thing

I am not venturing outside of the house if we lose - will wait for the world to calm down.

I got dropped from my rugby team in Canada for a week as punishment for not showing up the game in 2003 - it was the same day as the world cup semifinal - and I couldn't leave the house.