• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which team has the best fans?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did Pratters come up with the idea of this competition? Why would anyone want their face in there.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who is Pratters? I think the idea is that the more fans that add their photos, that team will win
I, for one, cannot think of a fairer and more objective way to determine the answer to this age-old question that has always baffled humanity.

tobe_ornot2

Banned
definitely not signing on for spam...the aussies dont seem that bright though haha i joke btw

in terms of genuine fans and people I've met at various grounds, the best to have some banter and ever cricketing conversations with are the New Zealanders and Windians.

ArsalanSajid

Cricket Spectator
If you talk about best and real fans then only West Indian and Bangladeshi team has it because their fans are always ready to support them no matter what they come in numbers to support their team even when they know that their team is out of the tournament or has lost the series already. If you talk about numbers then India enjoys crowd support in every venue of the world.