• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is really to blame for Australia's batting collapses post 2007 in Ashes series?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
at the end of the day, everything that went wrong in this series can be blamed on Hauritz not playing imo.

(hope this is the last post before board closure)

Spikey

And the 2010-2011 Ashes board ends with the Australian users doing anything but discussing cricket. Kinda fitting really.

Burgey

North batted in the midle order though. There are no pics suitable for a family forum which can accurately describe his efforts.

Edit: maybe this one:

Last edited:

Burgey

That last pic of mine was ridiculously large, apologies.

It must surely be time to close these

Spikey

Because of this forum I always laugh when I hear the word 'dire', which can lead to Larry David-like awkward situations. **** you cricketweb.

Spikey

News girl 1: And now back to the Queensland Floods...
News guy 1: yes it's certianly a dire situlation
Spikey: hehehehehehheehe

[Rest of Spikey's family stare at Spikey]

Who started the whole dire thing anyway?